- Freeway to Success - hereinafter "Company" is a direct selling company marketing its products to the consumer through direct marketing. The policies herein are applicable to all Member/Reps of the Company.
- I am of legal age in the state of my residency. I understand and agree that I am an independent contractor, responsible for determining my own hours and business activities, in compliance with the terms and conditions of Freeway to Success.
- I acknowledge and affirm that the agreement between Freeway to Success and it's Member/Reps does not constitute an employer/employee relationship, agency, joint venture, or partnership between the Company and the Member/Rep.
- As a Freeway to Success Member/Rep, I will be an independent contractor responsible for my own business and not an employee of Freeway to Success. I will not be treated as an employee with regard to any laws covering employees including but not limited to the Federal Insurance Contributions Act, the Social Security Act, the Federal Unemployment Tax Act.
- In order to maintain a viable marketing program and to comply with changes in federal, state, and local laws or economic conditions, Company may revise it's Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- I understand that I cannot use the name Freeway to Success or Freeway to Success trademarks or logo in advertising or in my business name without prior approval from Freeway to Success.
- Member/Reps may not quote incomes of other Member/Reps in order to induce or persuade a prospect to become a Member/Rep.
- No representation has been made by Freeway to Success or any employee or agent as to the future or past income, expenses or profitability of becoming a Member/Rep.
- Any Member/Distributor who engages in chat, email, posting or any other medium content that is deemed damaging to the Company or its members, will be terminated. In the conduct of business, I will safeguard and promote the reputation of the products and services of Freeway to Success and shall refrain from any and all conduct which might be harmful to the reputation of the Company or to the marketing of it's products and services.
- To enroll as a member/rep the cost is $5.00 per month with a yearly $20.00 administrative fee. The administrative fee covers all administrative setup cost for your retail tracking center, web site, online back office systems, hosting and member/rep services support for one year.
I understand that I may cancel my membership without penalty or obligation within 3 days of joining the Company and 100% of the $20 Administration Fee and the $5 Membership Fee will be returned to me within 10 business days following the receipt of written notice to the company from me. To cancel this transaction I will send a signed and dated letter stating my request to cancel by certified mail to: Freeway to Success, 2321 Shelburne Ave. SW; Decatur, AL 35603.
I further understand that after 3 days I can cancel my Membership at any time and that there will be no refund for monthly membership fees already paid but I will not have any future charges to any account. I also understand that all the benefits and products available to me as a Member/Rep will remain available to me in the calendar month that I cancel. I agree to not do any form of charge-back or stop payment on any payments that have already been made.
- Freeway to Success has a ZERO TOLERANCE SPAM POLICY. We consider Spam to be unsolicited bulk email. I understand that the failure to comply with this policy can result in my immediate termination. I further understand that if I am terminated due to Spam, I will no longer be eligible to receive any future compensation, will not be eligible for a refund, and will permanently lose access to my website.
- The Company also reserves the right, at it's sole discretion, to terminate any Member/Rep who it considers to have business ethics that are questionable and may thereby damage the image of Freeway to Success.
- I understand and affirm that there has been no guarantee of income, nor any assurance of profit or success represented to me. No warranties or guarantees either oral or written were made to me.
- A Member/Rep becomes qualified to earn on all five levels of commissions with an active membership/product purchase and must produce a minimum of 2 new product sales within the last 6 months from the current day to earn commissions. Failure to pay the membership fee or annual administration fee in any month will disqualify the Member/Rep from receiving commissions for that month.
- To purchase Membership and thereby receive products and services from the Freeway to Success, you do not have to be a Representative and earn commissions.
- Commissions are run on the 15th of each month and commissions are paid out on or before the 30th of each month. Commissions are calculated in the following format:
A Member/Rep's Membership may be transferred by will or assignment to immediate family members or heirs with approval from the Company upon receipt of proper documentation.
This Agreement and all ancillary agreements constitute the entire agreement between the parties and there are no other oral or written understandings or agreements between Freeway to Success and any Member/Rep.
- When a member/rep earns $5.00 or more in commissions the software will deduct the $5.00 from those commissions to pay for the next month membership.
- You must have a total of $15 in earned commissions as a Basic Member to receive a commission payment
- You must have a total of $30 in earned commissions as a Gold Member to receive a commission payment
- You must have a total of $85 in earned commissions as a Platinum Member to receive a commission payment
- There is a $5.00 processing fee for each commission payment check/transfer
- In order for commissions to be paid to Members living outside the US an I-Payout Ewallet account is required.